IDPee is the IDP hosting solution of SSOCircle. With IDPee you can setup your own IDP, build your own private circle of trust. It is only you who controls user accounts and who is able to create trust relationship with other service providers.
Please contact us for more information.
- SAML v2.0 Protocol support (**)
- OpenID Authentication 1.1 protocol and OpenID Simple Registration Extension 1.0
- Own IDP URL e.g. https://your_company.idpee.com
- Own private COT
- Customizable to your CI ( logo, style )
- SSL Support (*)
- Public Key Infrastructure for X.509 certificates (*)
- Certificate Authority (*)
- Automatic and PKCS10 based enrollment (*)
- Support of USB smart card token (*)
- Strong Authentication against password sniffing and phishing (*)
- Role based administration: admin, helpdesk
- User Self administration: display/modify your account federations and trust settings, generate, sign and enroll keys
- Password reset function
- Administrators: integrate SP’s metadata, create and edit users
- Helpdesk: create and edit users
(*) depending on plan
(**) currently Single Sign On using POST profile and Artifact binding (HTTP redirect), SLO using HTTP redirect and SOAP.
For more information on IDPee, take a quick IDPee tour.
X.509 Certificate based Authentication
One Time Password (OTP) token based Authentication
Check out the samples of how to leverage SAMLv2 based account federation for applications of any color.
Integrate Google Apps for your Domain as a Service Provider
(***) must be a sso api enabled edition.