Think of real world deployments:
⇒ Implementations flaws
⇒ Configuration mistakes
⇒ Specification misinterpretation
⇒ Incomplete trust contracts
⇒ Lack of knowledge
⇒ Carelessness …
- One password for all applications
- Single Sign On to Google Apps
- Single Sign On to Salesforce.com …
- Strong authentication with tokens
- Public Key Infrastructure
- SaaS – secure and convenient
(ISC)2 Security Congress
29. September – 02. October 2014, Atlanta, GA
WSO2Con 2014 USA
27. – 29. October 2014, San Francisco, CA
IRM Summit Europe
03. – 05. November 2014, Dublin, Ireland
- Public IDP SAML & OpenID
- White Label IDP Enterprise Edition
- SSOCheck SAML Test API
- SSOCheck automated Test Tool
- SSOCheck & Monitoring as a Service
- SSOChecked Certification and Seal
- Consulting by certified Professionals (e.g. CISSP)
- SSOCheck Consulting Service
- Identity and Access management
- OpenSSO / OpenAM
- Single Sign On, federation (SAML, OpenID)
- Web Services Security (OAuth, WS-*)
For those who want to federate their applications or just want to get some SSO experience, SSOCircle provides a ready to use Identity Provider with several strong 2-factor authentication methods.
Integrate your own Service Provider by just importing meta data.
Account registration is free.
You have specific requirements? Need your own private IDP instance?
Want to have encrypted assertions or attributes? Special certificates or encryption strength?
Use our White Label Identity Provider service.